As the Raine Study has grown and evolved over the last three decades, our approach to our annual events has also changed. You’re invited to the Raine Study Symposium, the new name for the event previously known as the Annual Scientific Meeting. Join us as we bring Raine Study researchers, participants and other stakeholders together symposium-style, to share research findings, discuss future research pathways and showcase the innovation and excellence of the Raine Study to all involved.
WHEN: Friday 2 September 2022
TIME: 9am-3pm AWST (registration from 8:30am; SIG networking from 3-4:30pm)
WHERE: The University Club of Western Australia, 1 Hackett Drive, Crawley (Perth)
- Ministerial Comments from the Honourable Stephen Dawson MLC, Minister for Medical Research, Volunteering, Innovation and ICT
- Keynote Presentation: Professor Desiree Silva, The ORIGINS Project, Telethon Kids Institute
- Professor John Newnham, The Raine Study, the Womens and Infants Research Foundation
- Professor Romola Bucks, Director, The Raine Study
- Associate Professor Rebecca Glauert, Scientific Director, The Raine Study
RAINE MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION PRIZES FOR BEST PRESENTATION
Our long-standing partners and funders the Raine Medical Research Foundation have kindly donated two prizes of $750:
- 1x for the Best Presentation by an Early Career Researcher;
- 1x for the Best Presentation by a PhD Student.