This page provides quick links to the Raine Study most commonly used documents and resources for new and existing researchers.
- Access the Raine Online Submission System (ROSS)
- The Raine Study Researcher Engagement Policy
- Nomenclature and Acknowledgement Guidelines
- How to obtain HREC approval for projects in the Raine Study and The Raine Study Consolidated UWA HREC Approval letter
The following are quick links to a series of Word templates of the forms to be completed in ROSS, these are often used by researchers to circulate drafts among co-investigators in the pre-application stage before submitting the final version in ROSS:
- Project Application Form (P template form)
- Biosamples Access Request Form (B template form)
- Data Access Request Form (D template form)
- Data Management Plan (DMP template form)
- Manuscript Proposal Form (MP template form)
- Manuscript Submission Form (MS template form)
- Media Release/Promotion Form (MR template form)
- Communications Guidelines for including the Raine Study brand (RS Brand Comms Guide)
More information about project application, conduct and reporting can be found under Frequently Asked Questions.