If you are a researcher already engaged in the Raine Study, this section is for you. It provides links to the documents and resources most commonly used by new and existing researchers.
- The Raine Study Researcher Engagement Policy
- How to obtain HREC approval for projects in the Raine Study
- The Raine Study UWA Human Ethics Approval Letter (04-2023_04-2024)
- Generations follow-up core data_measures_Nov 2021 (please note that the content of this document will continue to be updated in 2022)
Raine Online Submission System (ROSS)
ROSS has been designed to provide an efficient project management process and all researchers who would like to use the Raine Study data must submit a project application via ROSS. If you already have an account, you can access ROSS here.
If you need a refresher on the project application process, please visit our Information For New Researchers page.
If you do not yet have a ROSS account, please email the Raine Study.
The following are links to a series of Word templates of the forms to be completed in ROSS. These are often used by researchers to circulate drafts among co-investigators in the pre-application stage before submitting the final version in ROSS:
- Project Application Form (P template form)
- Biosamples Access Request Form (B template form)
- Data Access Request Form (D template form)
- Data Management Plan (DMP template form)
- Manuscript Submission Form (MS template form)
More information about project application, conduct and reporting processes can be found under Frequently Asked Questions.